Call For An Appointment:
Whiter Teeth – Professional-Strength
Easily remove stains and darkness in the comfort of your home!
Show Off Your New Smile
Crooked teeth, worn teeth, fillings, gaps, chips, cracks, and discoloration – you name it, we can fix it!
Transformation – Your new smile is only two visits away!
Don’t Hide Your Smile – Transform It!
Fixing the appearance of your teeth isn’t just a vanity or a luxury. When the appearance of your teeth is not as good as you’d like it to be, it can be a distressing condition that interferes with your daily life. Over and over, we’ve heard from patients that having bad teeth has hurt them in more ways than one in all sorts of everyday circumstances like these:
- Feeling that people are judging you
- Being turned down for job applications or being neglected for promotions that you were qualified to receive at work
- Being reluctant to smile and projecting less confidence towards other people than you wanted to, resulting in the more of the vicious cycle being overlooked or judged
- Having difficulty getting a date
- Struggling to have the confidence, optimism, and self-esteem that will help you to get ahead
- Not wanting to appear in photos
- Experiencing pain when eating or talking
When you consider that research shows you can actually make yourself feel happier just by smiling, it makes you wonder what happens psychologically when you are forced to suppress the smiles that wanted to naturally appear on your face in the happy moments in your life.
How To Tell If You Need Cosmetic Dentistry
The most important sign that you need a smile makeover is that you want one. If you look in the mirror and see your teeth, does it give you a sinking feeling, a feeling of dislike, or a feeling of longing to be different? When you encounter other people, do you have that constant, nagging thought that other people are looking at your teeth? Then you need a smile makeover!
Here are some of the other reasons you can tell if aesthetic dentistry is right for you:
- You have a discolored, darkened, or stained tooth, especially in the front.
- Your teeth are yellowed. The darker the shade of your teeth, the older it makes you look. In contrast, whitening your teeth several shades can cause you to look younger. Whiter teeth also look healthier.
- Your teeth are worn down or very short. Shorter teeth make you look older, while longer teeth make you look younger.
- You have missing teeth. It doesn’t matter where your missing teeth are, if you can see them when you speak or open your mouth, you’ll always be thinking that other people can see them as well. Plus, taking care of missing teeth will improve your own quality of life in eating and chewing.
- You have visible tooth decay. Especially on your front teeth, visible tooth decay can be a distraction to others.
- You have chipped teeth. A chipped tooth might or might not be painful, but it can definitely be a focal point that makes you extra self-conscious.
- You have silver-mercury amalgam fillings. A mouth full of dark-colored fillings can be replaced with white bonded fillings.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Will Transform Your Smile
Your smile makeover will depend on what you need done, but here are the different treatment options that we can give you.
The only way to get your teeth their whitest is by using a professional-supervised bleaching process.
Crowns can correct decay, general wear, or damage that is too great for a filling. A crown will be so beautiful you won’t be able to distinguish it from a natural tooth.
Advanced Ceramic Veneers
Veneers are thin porcelain coverings that are bonded to your teeth. These can correct misshapen teeth, unsightly gaps, or deep discoloration.
CEREC ® Crown In A Day
Whereas you used to have to go two weeks with temporaries and wait for dental artists to fashion your custom crown, Dr. Colkmire can now get your crown made the same day.
White Bonded Fillings
Replace your silver-mercury amalgam fillings with white ones. White bonded fillings actually bond to your teeth better than metal, reducing your chances of tooth decay.
Dental implants will give you a tooth that is anchored into your jawbone, which is like growing a new tooth. Never fight with slipping dentures again.
Learn more about cosmetic options and teeth whitening with our complimentary consultation. Give us a call today at (941)782-9446.